UploadGiG: Free (Until 400 MB) | Uploaded: Free (Until 1 GB) | Turbobit: Free (Until 1 GB) | Rapidgator: Free (Until 400 MB)
Nitroflare: Free (Limit Downloads) | Filefactory: Free (Limit Downloads) | Alfafile: Free (Until 500 MB)
ltmLab Korg 770 v1.0 AU VST WiN MAC
German Magazine SOUND and RECORDING 2011 | Size: 7,29 MB
LtmLab770 is a Plugin in VST and AU format. It recreates the sound of legendary Korg 770 in your computer. The Korg 770 is a monophonic vintage synthesizer released in 1976. ltmLab Korg 770 v1.0 AU VST MacOSX WiN
Specifications of Korg 770:
- Polyphony - 1 - Monophonic.
- Oscillators - VCO-1: Scale (64', 32', 16', 8', 4', 2'), Waveform (triangle, square, sawtooth, pulse, PWM, External Signal). VCO-2: Coarse Tuning (16'-1'), Fine Tuning, Mode Selector (sawtooth, Ring 1, 2, Scale Noise, Pink Noise, White Noise).
- LFO - 2 (LFO2 is called VCO Vibrato).
- Filter - (2) VCF's: High Pass and Low Pass (Traveler).
- VCA - VCA + ENVELOPE GENERATOR: Attack Time, Singing Level, Range Selector, Sustain Selector, Envelope Mode Selector, Trigger Mode Selector.
- Keyboard - 32 Keys.
- Memory - None.
- Control - VCF foot pedal; CV/Gate mods can be added; Mouth/Breath Controller.
- Date Produced - 1976.
Each LtmLab unit has 64 patterns in 8 banks, and up to 4 patterns can be linked to play in series. There are 8 instruments, each pattern using up to 16 steps per instrument. All steps have individual accent, pan, volume and tune settings. Some instruments play an alternative sample instead of an accent (notably the hi-hat). To add variety and more than a little weirdness, each step can play the sample in reverse.