We have been Banned Again on Uploaded.net. Do not Buy Premium, they have eliminated all files, we will never continue with that host. We recommend Rapidgator to always find links with life. Regards!
(Please Use Winrar 5 to Extract)
Pyramix Virtual Studio 8.0.18 Build 20910-CHAOS
More at: https://magesy.be
Pyramix Virtual Studio 8.0.18 Build 20910-CHAOS
Pyramix Virtual Studio 8.0.18 Build 20910
CHAOS | Sept 04 2013 | 334 MB
Pyramix 8 is now the first DAW in the world to natively support RAVENNA Audio over IP for use with its ?DSP? based system. A gigantic leap forward in connectivity for professional audio equipment, RAVENNA allows users to interchange real-time audio streams across (properly managed) standard Layer 3 networks. This new connectivity is what allows for ultra-low latency interaction with our revolutionary new audio interface, Horus. Now available for use with both our MassCore and ASIO based Native Engines, this combination is set to create a new benchmark in the pro-audio world.
This crack enables ALL features found inside the Pyramix software, giving the user the equivalent to having all the possible "packs" or "configurations" that one can buy (mastering, post, music, broadcast, DSD/DXD/SACD, even masscore functionality if you have the hardware). The only limitation is that when a feature calls upon hardware (like hooking into a hardware mixer or using hardware-accelerated processing), you would need relevant compatible hardware to use that feature.
The myriad of features include:
* Audio Format Support Includes WAV, BWF, OMF, AAF, PMF, RIFF64, AIF, SD2, MP3, DSDIFF, MXF.
* Project/Session Interchange Support for: OMF, AAF, XML, Final Cut XML, CMX-EDL, AES31, OpenTL, DAR, Akai DD-Series, Protools 5.x
* Digital I/O - Mix and Match AES-EBU, TDIF, SDIF, MADI, ADAT/SPDIF daughter cards
* Sample Rates of 32kHz to 384kHz plus DXD and DSD (1-bit 2.8MHz)
* MassCore Technology - (options for 48, 128 or 256+ channel I/O capability)
* Surround Sound Mixing
* VST multi-channel support
* Super Audio CD / DSD Support
* CD-R Mastering + CD Import
* CD Import and CD mastering to full Red Book standard
* CD Disk Write to full Red Book CD standard
* DDP Mastering
* POW-R Redithering
* Virtual Transport Server
* Sonic Import
* Apple (Final Cut Pro) XML Interchange
* Prosoniq MPEX3 Time/Pitch Scaling
* EQ-X, Extreme Definition Parametric EQ X (*) X X (*)
* Video / TC Synchronization
* Machine Control (Sony P2 Protocol, incl. Chase Synchroniser)
* Remote Control (Sony P2 + Midi Protocol)
WANT SOME MORE??????
* Advanced Video Support: Record and playback DV encoded AVI video files internally within Pyramix in PAL/NTSC via suitable DV converter (not supplied).
* Machine Control (Sony P2+ Midi Protocol)
* Real-time (instantaneous) editing
* Full delay compensation
* External inserts
* Unlimited User Defined Fade/Xfade Curves and Parameters
* 16 to 384 Simultaneous I/O Channel System Configurations
* Software Unlimited Editing (Virtual) Tracks
* Comprehensive Dynamic and Snapshot Automation
* Advanced Media Manager with Full Search and Retrieval Functionality
* Full Support of multi-channel VST Plug-ins
* Networking and Network Streaming Capabilities as Standard
* Optional Sphynx 2 - 8 channel AD-DA Extreme Definition Converter.
* Pyramix is compatible with almost all other 3rd-party converters including ApogeeTM, LynxTM, PrismSoundTM, FocusriteTM and more simply by specifying Pyramix with a combination of AES-EBU, MADI, SDIF, TDIF or ADAT interface cards.
And then I'd like to feature:
Super Audio CD Authoring and Disc Builder
Merging?s integrated SACD authoring and disc building software offers full Scarlet Book compliant SACD Cutting Master production for Pyramix.
The Pyramix 8.1.8 HotFix version contains only the following fixes
HotFix Bugs resolved:
MT5537: Fixed. MT DSD converter: Cannot convert .Wav DXD file to DSDIFF or DSF formats
MT5536: Fixed. Take logger, the Media Markers can end up duplicated
MT5529: Fixed. Grouped clip if moved with crossfade can shift down the automation tracks
MT5528: Fixed. DSD render: Cannot cancel a render if replacing an existing file name
MT5525: Fixed. Media Manager, needs a refresh to display a new name of a renamed file
MT5522: Fixed. Source-Destination: Undo can erase the automation
MT5521; Fixed. Arm/Unarm tracks from OASIS controller do not update Mixer record ready led
MT5517: Fixed. Detect Picture Change & Reconform can corrupt the Automation
MT5516: Fixed. Automation Paste to mouse not working
MT5513: Fixed. m4a handler introduces a glitch at playback start of file.
MT5512: Fixed. Album Publishing : End of the last file is missing 587 Samples
MT5511: Fixed. DSD Render: Should not un-mount and remount medias for processing pruposes
MT5380: Fixed. Final Check bus output selection get reset after a Mixdown
MT4313: Fixed. Mixdown with SRC creates a Timecode mismatch in the resulting file (timestamp multiplied by two)
MT4836: Fixed. Pyramix playback not working after a reconform
READ NFO: http://xoo.li/63427