We banned an account from u.p.lo.aded we can not do anything, all previous files are deleted / blocked, soon we will not use that host
LinPlug RMV v5.1.0 VSTi WiN-R2R
More at: https://magesy.be
LinPlug RMV v5.1.0 VSTi WiN-R2R
LinPlug RMV v5.1.0 PC-R2R
R2R | 2012.11.30 | 14 MB
The RMV is a dream machine, but you need to try it to understand just how flexible it is, how intuitive and easy to use the interface is, how well the library system works. A wonderfull machine. RMV Drum Addiction Drum Synthesizer, Drum Sampler, Audio Loop Slicer and Drum Librarian for Windows. RMV is the result of many years of investigation and programming and a huge step forward from its predecessor, the RM IV.
* Drum Synthesizer.
* Drum Sampler.
* Audio Loop Modules (Slicer & Player).
* Drum Librarian.
* 32-voice polyphony.
* Multiple instances of the RMV can be opened.
* 48 polyphonic Pads for the universal or specialized Drum Synthesizers or Drum Samplers.
* Six independent Audio Loop Modules with up to 64 slices each.
* Each Pad and each Slice features its own controls for:
o Output Selection.
o Tune (+- 24 semitones in 10 cent intervals).
o Two independent Effects Send.
* Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously).
* Each Pad and each Slice can have additional modules:
o A 12x12 Modulation Matrix.
o 3 independent LFOs.
o A Distortion and BitCrusher.
o A multimode AHDSR-controlled filter.
o A four-band parametric equalizer.
o Three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects units.
o A "Varizer" for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
* Each Pad additionally features its own controls for loading and saving Pad files, Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger Key, Polyphony (mono... 8, full), Mute and Solo.
* Almost all instrument parameters are MIDI controllable.
Audio Module Features:
* Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and processing.
* Pads can hold either a Sampler or Synth Audio module:
o A percussion sampler module.
o 2 different kick drum modules.
o 2 different snare drum modules.
o Open and closed hihat modules.
o A Tom module.
o A Clap module.
o Two cymbal modules.
o A simple and easy FM percussion module.
o A flexible, universal purpose drum synthesizer.
* Each Sampler module can hold up to 30 samples that can be layered, velocity-switched or -crossfaded and with parameters for start, end, reverse, volume and delay.
* Sampler also features:
o A Pitch Envelope with two successive Pitch and Time phases.
o An AHDSR Envelope for controlling Amplitude.
* Sample Waveform Display additionally shows Pitch- , Amplitude- and Filter-Envelope.
* Samples can also be opened and edited in an external editor and then reloaded into the RMV right from RMV user interface.
* Switchable response to MIDI Note Off.
* Supported sample formats:
o WAV 8-32 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
o AIF 8-24 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
o REX and REX 2.
Fixed: Flanger might produce strange noise after many hours of work
Fixed: Sample Start/End might got lost when restoring songs
Fixed: MIDI browser crashed on prev/next before first file is loaded
Fixed: Location Dialog for missing samples had no valid Extension
Fixed: Slice relocation wont save new location to project/song
A couple of cosmetic fixes