32 Lives v1.0.4 MAC OSX-iND
32 Lives v1.0.4 MAC OSX-iND
32 Lives v1.0.4 MAC OSX iND
MAC OSX | Incl CORE Kgen | 5.6 MB
32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvements and an updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins will not fully open in Logic Pro X.
Enter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins
Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW?s.
Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation
Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, Tracktion 4, Triumph, QLab and others.
Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks
32 Lives is a Mac-Intel only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above and an internet connection for authorization.
Version 1.0.4 - 2014-05-05
General bug fixes
- Fixed problem with plugins which have several version available simultaneously
- Fixed crash with URS plug-ins when writing automation
- Fixed Destroy FX Buffer Override tempo sync not working
- Fixed crash with IK Multimedia plug-ins in case the authorization wizard is left open for more than one minute
- Fixed DAW hang caused by IK Multimedia?s authorization wizard window being hidden behind the DAW window; such hidden windows are now correctly brought forward
- Fixed crash with Arturia Analog Factory in Live
- Fixed most Pluggo validation crashes
- Fixed Abbey Road plug-ins UI not being refreshed after loading a preset
- Fixed some plug-ins failing to open due to component flags mismatches
- Fixed resurrected plug-in crashing in case the original 32-bit plug-in has been removed. Instead, the plug-in just fails to open.
- Fixed memory leaks
GUI fixes and improvements
- Added support for multiple screens
- Added support for plug-in windows resizing
- Improved Digital Performer plug-in windows behavior - windows get ?out of the way? when appropriate
- Fixed plug-in windows sometimes detaching from frame
- Fixed scenario where a plug-in window could be incorrectly hidden after clicking on it, in case a different application?s window overlaps with it
- Fixed other applications? invisible windows hiding plug-in windows
Resurrection fixes and impovements
- Enabled resurrection of Novation Automap and Longcat H3D
- Installer automatically updates previously resurrected plug-ins - no need to manually re-resurrect after installation
- Fixed 32 Lives manager crash when scanning components which do not contain Audio Units
Installer is not asking for authorization anymore
-- Create key file (Licence.bin) with CORE keygen
-- Have Fun!!